More DNA Mapping

After I got my AncestryDNA results my mother was so excited that she ordered her kit straight away.

Well her results are in and SURPRISE I wasn't switched at birth (no chance of that really with how much we look like each other but it does ruin my dreams of being a fairy princess) and her DNA mapping is really interesting. It makes me want to bail up my grandpa and make him spit into a tube, so without further ado - AncestryDNA:


 FamilyTreeDNA:


I really do want to know more about my grandfather's side of the family now other than a vague mention of his mother having Romany heritage. 

Comments

  1. Did the DNA test shed any light on Mary Ann Bales parents? I'm thinking of doing the test to get a few answers around this family and was wondering if it will be useful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't really work like that, not unless you have someone to compare to

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting - a lot of the time blogger doesn't tell me I have a new comment so I often don't see them, and if I do I don't get your contact details so please feel free to email me as well smuffett@gmail.com or contact me on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/sharon.muffett/ Slightly more reliable!

Popular posts from this blog

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Week 1 - Firsts

DNA mapping

Updated DNA Maps